CLICK HERE FOR COVID-19 (Coronavirus Info)
Governor Holcomb closed Indiana schools until May 1, 2020. We are monitoring the situation closely and provide regular updates at https://www.pike.k12.in.us/Content/pike-covid-19-coronavirus-info- . In the meantime, we will continue to work with and follow the guidance of local and national experts.
- Our pandemic plan is currently implemented.
- Learning continues in MSD of Pike Township through remote learning; eLearning and students learning packets.
- We will share any important news or updates via all of our communication channels (email, autodial, social media, website).
- The Red Zone Food Pantry is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at the Pike Freshman Center from 11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
- Remote food sites for children 18 years old and under can be found on our updates page.
Please follow the CDC recommendations below to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
You may also visit the CDC’s website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information.